Insurance Friendly Practice
- We make it easy to utilize and understand your insurance benefits. We check your insurance benefits BEFORE your first appointment and send you an email with an estimate of your coverage and fees. Please send us a copy of the front and back of your insurance card along with your date of birth.
- We bill the insurance company directly for you which means no added paperwork for you.
- Payments can be made via cash, check, and/or HSA/FSA/HRA/Debit or credit cards. Payment (co-payment, co-insurance, deductible etc) is due at time of session (unless otherwise prior discussed) and based on the information on coverage as listed above.
We are an In Network provider for the below insurance plans:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield PPO/Blue Choice PPO
- United HealthCare (Optum Health Behavioral Health Systems)
- United-All Savers Funding
- Aetna EAP
- Allied Benefit Systems
- Behavioral Health Systems
- Employee Resource Solutions
- Employee Resource Systems, Inc.
- Cigna GreatWest
- Cigna EAP
- Anthem EAP
We are also In Network with many Employee Assistance Programs (EAP). You must contact your EAP provider directly to utilize those benefits.
Self-Pay Option/Sliding Scale Option
If you would prefer to self-pay instead of using insurance coverage, please inquire about this prior to your first session.