Recharge Counseling is hiring!
Clinical Therapist Job Description
Clinical therapist will provide outpatient individual and group therapy to patients of Recharge Counseling, PC with locations in Downtown Naperville and Oakbrook.
Clinical therapy services include treatment of adults, children, adolescents, couples and families. Treatment specialties may include: children, couples, trauma, DBT, EMDR, family, etc.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
• Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in counseling or social work; and
•Active, unrestricted license (PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT or LCPC) in the State of
Illinois (must be fully licensed). A copy must be provided to Recharge Counseling.
•Available to hold at least 15 patient sessions per week, provided such sessions are available and referred/scheduled by Recharge Counseling.
Other Qualification Preferences:
•Prior experience in a private practice setting.
•At least three years’ experience post-unrestricted licensure.
•Have at least one niche market for counseling services (i.e., children, teens, trauma, anxiety, grief, anger management, etc.).
•Current approval as an in-network provider with BCBS, Aetna, and/or Optum (formally United Health Care). However, credentialing assistance can be provided for the right candidate.
Work hours and schedule may vary depending on patient and Recharge Counseling needs. Hours include nights and/or weekends. Therapist is not guaranteed a minimum number of patients or sessions per week. However, it is expected that Therapist will be available to hold at least 15, 20 or 25 patient sessions per week, provided such sessions are available and referred/scheduled by Recharge Counseling. Patient sessions are held in the offices of Recharge Counseling.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Perform on-site clinical counseling services to patients of Recharge Counseling, as scheduled, and in accordance with company policies.
2. Regular and reliable attendance and timely arrival to work is required
3. Be properly licensed and abide by all all laws, rules, regulations and code of ethics that are binding upon or applicable to the services performed at Recharge Counseling.
4. Respond to patients’ requests for service or calls within 24 hours whether such requests are made in person, by phone, voicemail, etc. or through the Recharge Counseling website. Respond to such requests by meeting, evaluating, and providing services to such patients.
5. Communicate with a patient’s treatment team (I.e. PCP, psychiatrist, school, etc.) as necessary.
6. Timely (within 48 hours) complete written records (in EHR) for each patient including but not limited to :intake notes, progress notes, treatment plans, termination notes, contract notes, and other forms or documents which may be needed or required from time-to-time by Recharge Counseling or third parties in conjunction with the treatment of the patient within a timely fashion. Keep patient files accurate and up to date.
7. Charge and collect payments from patients for services provided consistent with the policy and rate for such services as established by Recharge Counseling.
8. Attend mandatory meetings as directed by Recharge Counseling.
9. Conduct and regulate counseling services in a professional manner so as to maintain and increase the good will and reputation of Recharge Counseling. Be respectful of and cooperative and collaborative with co-workers.
10.Other duties which may by assigned by Recharge Counseling.
•Steady stream of referrals
•Insurance friendly practice where benefits are described to patients before session to coordinate benefits/eligibility and submitted claims through EHR
•A virtual assistant receptionist who answers calls and schedules intake appointments
•Assistance with credentialing, if needed
•Individual consultation/case consultation with owner
•Fun, Supportive team environment
•Comfortable office space
If you feel you meet these requirements, please email us your resume/CV at Sarah@RechargeCounseling.com
Thank you for your interest in joining our team!